Yacht commissioning, refits and surveys make up a lot of our work. Our on demand service is attractive to yacht owners because they do not have to commit to a seasonal contract to maintain their yacht. We will also travel to the yacht, which is not always the case if you pick a particular yard to do your work.
Below is some of the things that we have done.
- Complete interior renovations: with new surfaces, wood veneer panels and replaced headlining.
- New bathroom and toilet installations.
- Glass fiber, carbon and composite repairs.
- Renovations made on worn out deck superstructure with paint or polish.
- Rig corrosion and die testing.
- Pre-season services and checks made on the propulsion and steering systems.
- Through hull fittings.
- Boat names and stripes.
- New deck or hull hatch installations.
- MCA complaint equipment changes.
We are Oyster yachts and Privilege catamaran specialists.
Does your yacht commissioning require a different service?