Yacht charter in Italy that you can drive to.
We start and finish our cruises on the North Adriatic coastline, between Venice and Trieste. A location that is easy to drive to within central central Europe. Avoiding the need to fly.
- Choose to pre-book all food to enjoy your stay onboard in tranquil, mask free isolation. (crew will wear masks)
- Or just book breakfast and lunch and dine ashore. (crew will still wear masks)
- 3 guest cabins with their own bathrooms.
- Number of guests: minimum-2, maximum-10.
- Commercially registered and maintained yacht.
- Commercially qualified captain and chef included.
- Use of 2 Standup paddle boards included.
- Use of 2 Wake boards included.
- All linen included
- Children under 10 stay for free. ( See below for more details)
- Price from 175 euros per person per day. ( See below for more details)
The Yacht is a stunning 21m custom design by Mauro Stefini for “Sporting Gentlemen who likes to go fast and entertain!” She is a powerful sailing yacht with luxurious Italian styling through out.
She has three tastefully appointed en-suite cabins which include the following; master double stateroom aft with Queen size bed, two identical twin cabins that offer the choice of either a super king double or two adult singles and two pullman berths or two adult singles and one pullman berth. The versatile layout offers many options for your booking; maybe its a family vacation with grandparents or maybe two families with children or three couples. Take a look at the different layout diagrams below to see the options.
The saloon has dining for 10 with panoramic views. Air conditioning is provided throughout the cabins.
On deck there is a huge amount of outdoor living space with easy and direct access to the water from her large open transom. Ample lounging is provided under the shade of the two fixed bimini’s and sunbathing is available on the coach-roof deck. The cockpit also seats 10 under the shade of the forward bimini.
Prices and terms and conditions
- 175 euros per person per night with breakfast and lunch.
- 200 euros per night per person with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Children under 10 stay for free and only pay for food; 20 euros per day without dinner and 30 euros per day with dinner.
- Minimum booking is two people for two nights.
- Included: Marina mooring for the first and last night, all fuel, all linen, use of water toys and tender service if you wish to dine ashore.
- Alcohol is excluded but you are welcome to bring your own or buy from the onboard bar.
We will be following the World Health Organization’s recommendations for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. Click on this link for the WHO information.
We will stock the boat with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
When you travel to the boat please consider the following points.
- Please be sure to wash your hands frequently while traveling and avoid touching mouth, face, eyes and nose.
- Please bring sufficient facemasks for your group.
- The crew will be wearing face masks.
- Please be prepared to change out of your travel clothes when you board and stow them in a plastic bag until they can be washed.
- Please bring your own face mask, snorkel and fins.